Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2011

The Dark Side

So, as I'm hard at work on my Beaver still, I have had a request in from a friend for another friends birthday. I've attached a picture of a recent trip to Playa Del Carmen, Mexcio. A group of friends that went down together and then at a local bar found this sign. I was told the only thing that could make this better would be if "Dark Side" was in the Star Wars font. Well his birthday is next week so the painting will be done and posted soon. Here is the photo until then... TEQUILA BOOM!!

Oh, and I would like to thank Christine for all her help. I should mention that these paintings are a tag team effort! We've changed the look a bit to try and make it something you would want to hang in your house. That being said, if it doesn't work, I could be going to the hardware store later this week for plywood and spray paint! Fingers crossed!
Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment