Pages

Thursday 15 December 2011

Charlie's Christmas Present

After lots of studying and plan drawing, my Dad and I finally came up with a cool idea for Charlie's "Big Boy Bed". He is still sleeping in a toddler bed so for Christmas, Grandma and Grandpa (aka Papa), said they would get the materials to build him a bed. Grant and my Dad went to work yesterday in the basement and basically finished this masterpiece. All we have to do now is put some paint and a finish coat on. Of course we still have to sew the top canopy and the drop down flaps that will make him a fort!
(I'm going to want to sleep in it)

Charlie doesn't know any of this is going on so we'll set up in his room in the next week or two and surprise him. Here is a pic of the bed so far...

I think he will loose his mind when he sees it.
So cool. I'll post more pics when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment